Olympic Weightlifting Certification Level 1
This is a uniquely designed course in which the attendees are actively coached through the process of learning and perfecting the Olympic lifts.
Alongside the 12 weeks of guided instruction, attendees will cover 3 separate modules designed to cover the fundamental aspects of coaching the Olympic lifts.
- The technique of the snatch, clean and jerk and how to instruct the beginner teaching progressions
- Identification and coaching of common technical errors
- Program design for beginner and intermediate athletes
- 1 class per week, 2 hours per class
- Class will be broken up between video analysis/review and classroom discussion